Skip to main content

Kieve-Wavus

The Kieve-Wavus collection includes Annuals since the beginning of Camp Kieve for Boys in 1926 and Wavus Camp for Girls since 2006. We also have a number of publications from Wavus Camps including Pine Whisperers, Drumlin, Wawanock for Girls, Damariscotta Camp for Boys. Each Annual includes cabin and camp photos and in-camp and wilderness trip adventures and stories.



PART OF
American Libraries
SHOW DETAILS
up-solid down-solid
eye
Title
Date Published
Creator
The Kieve Camp for Boys Annual
collection
92
ITEMS
25,938
VIEWS
collection
eye 25,938
The Kieve Camp for Boys Annual is a collection of daily OD Reports, Cabin photos with campers and Wilderness Tripping Reports. The “Annual” has been published since 1926 and continues annually.
The Kieve Newsletter
collection
27
ITEMS
7,727
VIEWS
collection
eye 7,727
The Kieve Newsletter started in the ‘70’s. It was published to report the camp news and all the good programming that took place at Kieve. Since the merger with the Wavus Foundation, the Kieve-Wavus News was established in 2006.
The Wavus Camp for Girls Annual
collection
13
ITEMS
2,817
VIEWS
collection
eye 2,817
The Wavus Camp for Girls Annual is a collection of daily OD Reports, Cabin photos with campers and Wilderness Tripping Reports. The “Annual” was published starting in 2006 and will continue annually.
Embers
collection
18
ITEMS
1,349
VIEWS
collection
eye 1,349
Wavus Camps’ “Embers” is a collection of cabins and campers starting in the mid 50’s thru the ‘70’s. Camp Wawanock was the girls half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976. Damariscotta Camp was the boy’s half running the same period.
Pine Whispers
collection
27
ITEMS
1,339
VIEWS
collection
eye 1,339
Camp Wawanock Pine Whisperers is a collection and accounting of camp happenings starting in 1930. Camp Wawanock was the girls half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976.
Wavus Camps Drumlin
collection
21
ITEMS
971
VIEWS
collection
eye 971
Wavus Camps Drumlin is a collection and accounting of camp happenings starting in 1924. Camp Damariscotta was the boys half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976.
Wavus Camp Wawanock
collection
5
ITEMS
179
VIEWS
collection
eye 179
Wavus Camp Wawanock is a collection “sales” brochures starting in the early ‘30’s. Camp Wawanock was the girls half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976. Damariscotta Camp was the boy’s half running the same period.
Wavus Damariscotta Camp
collection
5
ITEMS
163
VIEWS
collection
eye 163
Wavus Damariscotta Camp is a collection “sales” brochures starting in the early ‘30’s. Damariscotta Camp was the boys half of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976. Camp Wawanock was the girl’s half running the same period.
Wavus Camps
collection
2
ITEMS
61
VIEWS
collection
eye 61
Wavus Camps is a collection of photos of Damariscotta Camp, the boys of The Wavus Camps established in 1922 by the Andrews family and Camp Wawanock which was the girl’s half running the same period. Each camp ran continuously with a transfer to the Westerman family in the ‘50’s before closing in 1976.
The Kieve-Wavus Newsletter
collection
0
ITEMS
8
VIEWS
collection
eye 8
The Kieve-Wavus Newsletter started after our merger with the Wavus Foundation in 2005. It is published to report the camp news and all the leadership, 9/11 Camp, Veteran’s Camp programming that takes place at Kieve-Wavus.